13 Reasons Why Having Sex is Good for your Health.
1. Abstinence is known to cause anxiety, paranoia and depression. After having sex the brain releases endorphins, which help decrease stress.
2. While having sex a woman’s body doubles the estrogen level. And this makes hair softer and skin softer! Please use Obagi Clear while haivng sex 😉 Kidding!!
3. Sex on a regular basis increases your lifespan.
4. If you’re going to have sex, don’t have boring sex. Wear lots of lingerie, stockings, and go crazy! Why, you ask? Because if you sweat you cleanse the skin pores, making the skin brighter. If you are not sexually active for a good skin cleanser we recommend Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser or Clinicians Complex Facial Cleanser.
4. Stop hitting the gym, and go hit the sheets! Quickies of 20 minutes (or maybe I should say Longies of 20 minutes) can burn 200 calories, which is the equivalent of running 15 minutes on a treadmill. And just when was the last time your treadmill gave you an orgasm?!?!
5. Depending on your stunts in bed, you can strengthen your muscles.
6. Sex sharpens our sense of smell.
7. Pain Reliever. Got a headache? Have some sex. immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin rise by five times, determining a huge release of endorphins. These chemicals calm pain, from a minor headache to arthritis or migraines, and with no secondary effects. Migraines also disappear due to the pressure in the brain’s blood vessels being lowered while having sex.
8. Try kissing your partner during sex for less visits to the dentist. Kissing stimulates salvation which lowers acidity in the mouth (the main cause of tooth decay)
9. Having sex on a regular basis helps lower your cholesterol as well as balance the ration between good and bad cholesterol.
10. Increased heart rate and deep breathing increase blood circulation, especially for the brain.
11. Lower risks of getting colds. Regular sex produces higher levels of antibody immunoglobulin A, that spurs the immune system.
12. Better sleep. After orgasm, especially in the evening, we become sleepy. The body becomes completely relaxed, for a better chance at a
good deep sleep.
13. Fight cancer (this one is for the men). A study showed that men that ejaculate over 21 times in a month presented a 33% decreased risk of developing prostate cancer.
So now it all makes sense. These must be the reasons for the hub-a-wub coming after me every day! He really does care. ha
Sex on my Premier’ies.